Saturday, July 11, 2015

Free Spreadsheet

(Note: This blog is intended to be read from the first post to the last post. You can find the first post here.)
 

Introduction

You can get the free spreadsheet by clicking  here. There is no charge or email signup list. The spreadsheet is designed for use on a big screen about 11 inches or higher in size. It's not designed for handheld devices or tablets although it may work on some.

Getting Started

So far, I've only explained the expenses (left side) portion of the spreadsheet. I'll be adding additional instructions later. You will be able to find links to the instructions on the spread sheet page. (Link is on top of right column.)

Spreadsheets can be frustrating

A spreadsheet can be easy to use for the designer, but difficult for the user. I can't give step by step personalized instructions, but I will answer quick questions. You can contact me at gershon_ben_franja@yahoo.com. Please put Frugal Budgeter in the subject line. Sometimes I leave home for a few days, so be patient. Oh, let me know if you like it, too. I do dances around my desk when I make someone happy.

Don't work ahead of the instructions

Some entries on the right side of the spreadsheet require additional instructions.

 Conclusion

Take your time and try to have fun! It will be worth it in the end.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: